Sunday, March 27, 2011

Guilty Pleasures - So bad it's good

After recently watching a re-run episode of Sex and the City, where Carrie and the girls are discussing their S.S.B or “Secret Single Behaviour”, it made me think of my own guilty pleasures – something I secretly really enjoy but am often too embarrassed to admit.

Carrie described hers as “making a stack of saltines, putting grape jelly on them and eating them standing up in the kitchen reading fashion magazines”. While that may sound weird to most, that is the best part of our guilty pleasures because they can be “so bad it’s good”.

Some of my guilty pleasures include:

·         Obtaining an almost unhealthy obsession with watching beauty guru’s on YouTube – some of my favourite clips are hauls, make-up collections and room tours.
·         Trashy Reality TV – I just can’t get enough, I know some shows can be cringe worthy but for me the trashier the better (it’s my thing, let it go). Some of my current favourite reality TV shows include: Keeping up with the Kardashians and other spin off series, Jersey Shore and Jerseylicious.
·         Watching Saturday Disney every Saturday morning while I get ready so I won’t miss Hanna Montana or the Witches of Waverly Place.
·         Having Justin Bieber on my iPod, and blasting “Somebody to love” in my headphones and secretly wanting to see his movie – however I may keep it as an itunes download.
·         Magazine Sunday – once was a weekly tradition, where I would lay in bed or on a comfy lounge and flick through the latest fashion or gossip magazine.

Comment below and let me know some of your own guilty pleasures.

Much love



No comments:

Post a Comment