Tuesday, May 10, 2011

The Stylish Blogger Award


I was nominated by the very kind Jen at http://pinkpurse21.blogspot.com/ and would recommend you swing by her blog as she has some great posts on beauty, reviews, storage ideas and upcoming fitness and fun posts – thanks Jen :)

 Stylish Blogger award rules:
1. Thank and link back to the person who sent the award
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Award recently discovered bloggers
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award

7 things about me.....

My current favourite food is sushi and luckly my boyfriend likes it too so we eat it at least once per week. My absolute favourite is the Aburi Sushi – Grilled Salmon, yum!

My boyfriend and I are still currently living at home (yes, I’m a part of the generation that never want to leave the nest) but we do own an investment property together on the NSW Central Coast that is currently rented. We are looking to move out together by the end of this year…. Just need to find the right house for the right price in the Sydney property market (almost impossible).

I’m a collector of Programmes from concerts or musicals. I have a draw full of them from Jersey Boy’s, Wicked and Grease just to name a few. I really want to put them on display when I move out.

We have a part-time pet dog, Jack. LOL It does sound strange but my sister and her family live next door and since her children were born, her dog Jack was no longer the baby of the family so he sometimes comes to visit my house for a sleepover and for some time-out from the 1 and 3 year olds.

I loooove to travel, in 2007 when I went to Hawaii (favourite place ever) I made a pact, to myself, that I would go overseas every year until… well, until I couldn’t afford it anymore.  So far I have been to Hawaii, Thailand, Vanuatu and Fiji. I don’t think I’ll be going overseas this year but my boyfriend and I are heading to Queensland’s Whitsundays Islands in August 2011.  

My current favourite clothing chain store is Sportsgirl. They have become a little pricey but the fashion, accessories and beauty products are always on trend and its my one stop shop for an always in style outfit.  

While I’m not caught up in the wonderful world of blogging, I’m a full-time Manager in a small Private Hospital, although; my ultimate dream job would be working at an airport or for an airline as I love travel so much.

Now for my nominations for the Stylish Blogger Award – Congrats xx

The lovely Lauren from Chic-spirational. Primarily a fashion blogger, Lauren posts tips and tricks, fashion trends, shopping hauls and DIY. She is currently on holidays in the US so check out her blog for an abundance of upcoming shopping hauls…. Ugh… so jealous :)

Mandi at FrouFrou Fabulous. I love her posts on thrifting, lifestyle and renovation inspirations.  She has just recently moved so I’m looking forward her posts on how things are coming together.

Megan and Katelyn from Crosswire Dreamers. The blog authors are two friends that share their love of beauty, fashion and blogging – It’s great that they share blogging together; it adds a really nice touch ;)

3 comments: