Sunday, May 29, 2011

Urban Decay Vegan Palette

Celebrating PETA’s 30th Anniversary and cruelty free beauty, Urban Decay released this gorgeous limited edition Vegan Palette.

This palette contains six of UD best selling eye shadows as well as a sample bottle of the famous Sin Primer Potion and a 24/7 Glide on Eye Pencil in Zero.



Colours include: Minx, Urb, Gunmetal, Twice Baked, Smog and Half Baked.


In true Urban Decay fashion these eye shadows are beautifully pigmented and when teamed with the Primer Potion become even more vibrant. 



Do some of these colours look or sound familiar?? That’s because this palette contains Gunmetal, Smog and Half Baked from the much sought after Naked Palette.  

Purchased for $34.95 from Beauty Bay, I would recommend this palette for those (like me) who don’t own a Naked Palette however; if you have been lusting for one don’t give up as for an additional $10 or less you receive an additional six neutral shades.

As I have been recently experimenting with colours, I particularly love Minx as a liner for a pop of colour to my always neutral eyes.

5 comments:

  1. Woww this palette looks gorgeous <3 Thanks for sharing!!!
    http://rakhshanda-chamberofbeauty.blogspot.com/2011/05/cob-700-followers-giveaway_28.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the naked palette, but i would love this just because the packaging is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fantastic idea, I am loving it. It's great to see a brand promoting against animal testing. Love it! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those colors are beautiful :) Wonderful choice and good tip (I don't have a Naked palette yet either ;))
    <3 Sidd

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all :)

    @Crosswire Dreamers I also love that Urban Decay is agaist animal testing.

    ReplyDelete