Wednesday, June 1, 2011

30 Day Blog Challenge: My Favourite Food

Sydney is a culinary playground with so many amazing restaurants and flavours to tantalize anyone’s taste buds. I have recently become an unofficial foodie and while there is too many of my favourite foods to name I thought I’d slightly change this post around and do a mini review on my current favourite restaurant.
Criniti’s is serving up authentic southern Italian home style cooking with a modern flair and they do an amazing wood fire metre pizza. All ingredients are fresh and incredibly tasty with generous meal sizes and are served within reasonable time.

Criniti’s is very popular and can get quite busy on Friday and Saturday nights however; staff are always attentive and enthusiastic. The restaurant can be noisy but always has a great atmosphere and is themed to suite the modern Italian.   

The past few times I have been to Criniti’s it has been with a group to celebrate a birthday (in fact, I’m going there on Saturday night for my friends 25 Birthday celebrations) we have always left satisfied and their various priced set menus  do not disappoint as you are provided with a variety of delicious options.  
You can find Criniti's in Darling Harbour, Sydney (as featured in this post) or Church Street, Parramatta.
Sydney-siders have you been to Criniti's?

This post is Day 24 of my 30 Day Blog Challenge; click here to view my introduction.

All images were sourced through Google Images.

No comments:

Post a Comment