Saturday, February 11, 2012

February Lust Have It

I have missed the excitement that is beauty subscription boxes so I was thrilled to finally receive my first box of 2012 – The Lust Have It February box.

This month’s box is all about preparation and looking your best throughout the loved up month that is February. As well as 5 beauty samples I also received a personalised card from Skin Solutions that outlines skin care tips for those in their 20’s.


In the February Lust Have It box I received….




Lancome Juicy Tubes 7ml sample

A juicy pink colour with pink sparkles, this gloss looks and smells sweet and provides high shine without that sticky feeling.


Davroe Tame Lemongrass Detangler 50ml sample

I have tried Davroe hair products before; I particularly loved their blonde shampoo. I’m looking forward to trying this detangler, it would have come in handy while I was on holidays (the sun, sand and surf makes your hair very knotty).  


Sasy n Savy Rose Lavender Hand n Nail Repair Cream 5ml sample

Good things come in small packages, this hand cream is refreshingly light and non greasy and the rose and lavender combine to make a delicious scent.


Lush Sugar Scrub

Love Lush! ;)


Taut Collagen Infusion Mask 1 Mask Sample

I have sampled one of these masks before and really enjoyed it. It’s a sheet style facial mask that leaves your skin feeling hydrated and plum.


Subscribe to Lust Have It for $14.95 per month; visit their website www.lusthaveit.com.au for further information.

1 comment:

  1. My box is waiting to be picked up at the post office... But I caved in and read your post anyway, because I just can't help myself. I cannot wait to pick it up now!

    ReplyDelete